Happy new month beautful people,
May is here,lets just declare this the magical month and cook up some magic. I’ve also decided to spill whats in my hand bag for you and honestly what I always forget to carry with me.
The three most important things in my handbag I always make sure are with me when walking out are keys,wallet and my mobile phone.For some reason I feel safe for sure knowing that I have those with me,and the rest I just feel somehow incomplete without them.
Here we go.
- A Book – I always find free time either in a bajaj ride or on a waiting line so I reach for my book and proceed reading.
- Planner or note book – my head never runs out of ideas and I like to note them down the moment they pop in.
- Wallet – cleary I do not want to starve during lunch break or have a blank stare when asked for my ID.
- Tablet – for work, it doesnt feel like work when I type work documents on my mobile phone.
- Sun glasses – sunny Dar,these are a must haves.
- Mobile phone – does this need an explanation?
- Make up kit – Carry around my make up and skin care essentials for the day.
- Pencil case/pouch – for the things that beautify my planner – pens,highlighters, and other tiny things like flash disk when needed.
- Mobile Wi-Fi – a girl gotta stay connected.
- The rest are self explanatory : wet wipes, hand sanitiser, keys, chewing gum,charger, earphones, powerbank.
Honestly I am not the most organised person ( noticed my earphones not neatly wrapped, this is a struggle for us all.I’m I lying?) so I also forget some of the most important things everytime.
Things I forget: My dear sister cries about me not carrying a khanga or any sort of wrap in my hand bag and trust me it is a costant struggle to remember.I forget sanitary pads too,what kind of a lady am I?trusting on the calender and stuff.Even a bar to snack on while I am the type of person who eats and feels hungry after every 2 hours (no I’m not kidding) and hand lotion.
So what is in your’s? share with us on the comment section below and tell us the three most important things you always carry with you.