Hey guys, No book of the month post for April but here is a fun reading tag I came across and decided to take part in. You can also participate, here or anywhere on the internet space (please tag me, I’d like to see). Xx
THE READING TAG
1. Do you have a certain place for reading?
Mostly in my bed or the couch and sometimes in the car/bajaj while on traffic.
2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
I do both depending on what’s close. I mostly use bookmarks when I’m reading at home, I forget to carry them around.
3. Can you stop reading anytime you want or do have to stop at a certain page, chapter,part etc.?
I like to stop at the end of chapters but if the book is boring or I’m just tired then anywhere.
4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
5. Can you read while listening to music/watching tv?
No I can’t. I just won’t concentrate.
6. One book at the time of several at once?
I have done/ do several at once but often times one at a time.
7. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
People read out loud? I thought we leave that in school.
8. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
It happens when I’m about to stop reading the book because it’s boring or I simply didn’t like it.
9. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Keeping it new.
10. Do you write in books?
I highlight important quotes to give emphasis to my mind and the next person who will read the book’s.
Reading tag source: R is for Read – Shirley’s Wardrobe