With the week coming to an end here is a simple quick meal for that weekend brunch.Hosting some friends?Maggie (@gud_gal_obey on istagram) who is very passionate about cooking shows us how to make bread rolls for less than 10 minutes.Here is how:
Prep time: 4 Cook time: Total time: 8 Yield: 1 serving
- Slices of bread ( 3 )
- Cheese slices ( 3 )
- Sausages ( 3 )
- onion ( 1 )
- fresh coriander
- mixed herbs
- black pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- Cut out the outer corners of the bread and then on a chapati rolling board,roll the bread until completely flat.
- Lay the cheese over the bread and sprinkle a mixture of cumin,mixed herbs, & black pepper. (If your cheese is not salty enough add some salt)
- Place the sausage on top and rollin it all together.While at it,place your frying pan with medium oil (not deep frying level) on the stove and let it heat.
- In a bowl beat two eggs until mixed,then dip the roll to hold everything together.
- Place the rolls in the pan to fry.
- Turn them around until medium brown and now your bread rolls are ready.
- Cut the coriander and onions in very small sizes
- Add both coriander and onion with worcestershire sauce and mix together.